03 March 2010

I missed him...

Im in a dilemma whether I should type out the words that have been hiding in my heart for a few years because it might affect him or myself as well. Anyway, I have decided to share a bit lah..Paiseh-nya..

When I looked back at the previous pictures with him, I have a sudden feeling of missing him..

Im not asking him to come to me after parting our own ways for a few years...BUT


I missed his eyes...those kind and caring ones...


I missed his hug that gave me a sense of security...


I missed his smile which gave me instant comfort...


His open arms made me wanna hug him so much...


Too bad I can't see him nowadays as he is not mine ...

He belongs to someone other people.

Sobs !! I wanna see him again..

This is the only memory I have of him...

.
.
.
Hope that u still remember me ....
.
.
.
Photo taken in 2006...I wanna dance with him again leh... 

1 comment: