11 March 2010

Tanjung Aru (Sunset Quest - K.Kinabalu Trip 2009)

A trip to the seaside nearby K.Kinabalu's airport popped out of nowhere after my parents,Aunt JJ and I dropped off Sis Marina to be on her flight back to Pen. Malaysia.

Tanjung Aru is the name of the place .
And we have been recommended to watch sunset there lah....

The place was occupied with a few food-courts with stalls mostly occupied by Malay / Indon tenants...

Investigating the place...

We simply chose one and ordered some 'snacks' since it was quite some time before the sunset moments came...

BBQ-ed Chicken Wing & Satay as snacks

Some time later, the rest of the gang came to join us. They too, came to watch the sunset which I suppose is famous looooo...

I, was busy snapping some memories of the sunset ....

Looked like some spaceship wanna land down...
The sun was swallowed by the clouds as minutes passed...
The whole sky turned red ...
I even thought I was in MARS . haha!!
The fiery colour slowly died off...
That's the final scene!!

Too bad the clouds were in everybody's way to watch at a magnificent sunset ...
If not, it would have been better..

Then everyone left the place and continued on another venture !!

* Comments on food / snacks = OK OK Lah !! I prefer Kampar/ Lawan Kuda's Satay more...

No comments:

Post a Comment