08 June 2010

Ah Yip's Herbal Soup venture @ Summit USJ


A trip to Summit USJ with my sis started with lunch at 
Ah Yip's Herbal Soup....

I kind of remembered I tried this restaurant before a few years back at Low Yat Plaza when Justin (HK) came here for his promotional event...

How's the environment ?  Nothing like a herbal selling shop -loh ...
Looked normal like a HK Char Chan Teng...


There are quite a number of soups meant for different health purposes lah....
N they also serve normal meals which include rice / noodles...

What both of us ordered ??
Herbal chicken soup with a bowl of rice...
(the soup was really nice )

I ordered ginger chicken noodle....but ended up with Duck Thigh Noodle 

Y ? 
Cuz the waiter brought my dish to the wrong table...N the customer still ate it without a doubt whether the dish served to him is exactly the one he ordered !! 

I guess he cannot differentiate CHICKEN meat from DUCK THIGH ...

I, being less fussy, took the Duck Noodle-loh since the supervisor came and asked if I can take the noodle 
- with condition of giving me a Gui Ling Gao and a 10% discount ...

The Gui Ling Gao 

My DUCK THIGH NOODLE - 

Some Selca moments 
See the satisfied face of Ms Chan???

*Price aaa, I kind of forgot...but not too expensive. 
I remembered the CHICKEN GINGER NOODLE which was supposed to be mine costs around RM7.90-8.90 per/plate.

* Service was so so only....the waiters don't even knoe each table's number...


1 comment:

  1. aiyah!!!! gu ling gao.... next time dont take that lah, poor tortoise or is this the imitation one they served.

    ReplyDelete