27 April 2010

Korean Food venture @ Korean Village ( 110410-Ms Wong's Bday)

Hahaha...I admit. I like to eat Korean food ...cannot meh ??


This venture took place during Ms Wong's Bday lah....
Jackie, Mei Wan and myself came out with Ms Wong to have a fun-filled day cuz it was whose birthday again ? Yeeesss...It's Ms Wong's one.

Well, we started our day by having lunch at Cheras Leisure Mall before heading off to Neway for a "Voice Cracking Session" that lasted until 6 pm ??
singers wannabe ...kekeke

Haaa...only after that we headed to Korean Village ...wohoooo!!
I couldn't recall the name of the restaurant we went to ...it was sth sounded like 
"Kang Sa Ne" 

Without further ado, I show you what we ate and some funny funny expressions I managed to capture...kakaka

FOOD :
Ddobokki (Rice Cake) - Nicceeee...

Before n After versions of the juicy meat ---sluurrrpp
Some vege to wrap the BBQ-ed meat ...
Y eat like that ? Ask the Koreans lah...

Side Dishes :
Kimchi 
Other side dishes...

While waiting for the food to be served....we took some shots with Ms Wong ....

OK...I just show the best shot lah !!

Sumthing I discovered ....
She was eye-ing on a dish !! 

This one must have been eye-ing on some leng chai !!

This one ??? My camera giving you all a BLUR Vision of the outlook of where we ate-loh !! 
U imagine how it looked like lah ...


I HOPE MISS WONG had an enjoyable day !! Of course I was happy lah cuz I got to eat maaa...
"FAT DIE ME !!" sobs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment