13 December 2009

Street food ?

This cafe's name is called "The Street Cafe". It's not exactly located by the roadside or by the streets like those hawker stalls as it's name meant. The owner gave his/her restaurant such a name just to imply that he/she is selling Korean street food.


True enough !! Most of the food they sell are those which I have never seen in a Korean restaurant. The delightful thing is that The Street Cafe do sell Ddobokki !! Woo hoo...!!

No BBQ pork ....no BBQ beef nor chicken....No Sam Gae Tang (chicken ginseng soup)..no Bulgogi.....

My sis n I being Korean Food frenzy, of course went to try out the food looo...

This nasi was nice...they put it in a GOLD container...

looks delicious ......!!

This one has some korean noodle & ddobokki on it...
The one I selected was too spicy for me as Im not a spicy flavor lover...

The stick of giant satay look-a-like was mouth watering. made me craved for more!!

Try it out !! It tasted nice for me...I dunno bout you until you go try it out yourself looo...
Wait, I seem to have missed out something in this post...let me see...hmmm..
OOOOO...i know aledi...!! OKOK..there are 2 places where you can find this mini cafe la..

1. Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid - you get go enjoy the view of Sunway Lagoon if you are lucky enuf to get a seat by the window. This cafe is smaller in size...

2. One of the shop lots behind Asia Cafe, Subang.
- The size of the shop is bigger than the one in Sunway. It occupies 2 floors...

That's all i suppose. Remind me if I missed out anything ...

1 comment:

  1. Is that all spicy? The photo u show it look like spicy food wo

    ReplyDelete