02 July 2009

Happy Birthday in different languages

Today is a fren's birthday ..Aiya.I tell u who lah..it is Ah Ai, my IBM colleague!!

I was thinking hard to give her something special besides a gift which I have prepared earlier...

Then, an idea popped out and I was in a hurry GOOGLING for 'Happy Birthday in Different Languages'. Instantly, I started making a powerpoint slide just for Ah Ai.

What I did aaa :
  • Searched for a few nice nice n unique birthday cake pictures
  • Selected Happy Birthday wishes in English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French and Arabic
  • Fill in each slide with a birthday cake pic and a birthday wish ....
  • Edit some background and match it with suitable colors

Tadaa..done!!

Here are some Happy Birthdays in different languages :

Joyeux Anniversaire (French)

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag (German)

Buon Compleanno (Italian)

Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu (Japanese)

Piranda naal vaazhthukkal (Tamil)

etc...(you want which language, you'll have what language!!)

I loved several cake pictures which I found in the web. Show u some :-



Nice and attractive RIGHT ?

These cakes are quite expensive lah...cuz they are all sugar coated cakes. If im not wrong, no cream is invloved...

Ladies & Gentlemen, try to use my idea ...they might just work well for you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment