20 April 2008

I Miss The Good Old Dayzzz.....

I miss the good old days...!! When was it ? The best time and most memorable period I had so far was the time when I was still in Secondary school...

I loved my friends...they were hilarious...yet helpful...The NICEST creatures on Earth. OK . I may be exaggerating..but i did have fun..

I missed the times when we sang songs together in class...
I missed the times when we ran around , entering other classes whenever there a were no
teachers around....
I missed the times when we laughed out loud over silly jokes in class...
I missed the times when we came out to YUMCHA YUMCHA to catch up on the latest news...
I missed the times when we teased each other ...
I missed the times when we go for trips (ESPECIALLY GENTING ) together....
I missed the times when we were in Cikgu Zaiton's class, Mr Choo's class, Add Maths class and etc......


I wish we could gather with each other like the good old days....not much worries...not much burdens...Everything seemed so simple compared to what we are enduring now!!

Guys, I missed you all.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment